What is car sharing?
Car sharing is when two or more people share a car and travel together. It allows people to benefit from the convenience of the car, whilst alleviating the associated problems of congestions and pollution.
When can I car share?
You can share a car for any journey:-
- Getting to work
- Doing the weekly shop
- Taking children to school
- Going to the match at the weekend
- Travelling to a festival, event or show
- Getting to or from University/College
- Visiting friends
- Getting to the airport
Car sharing is increasing in popularity. You may be surprised at how many people in your area are making the same journey and therefore maybe a suitable match for you. A recent review showed there to be 18 people in your area already registered on suffolkcarshare.com
What are the benefits of car sharing?
- Saves you money – travelling with others enables you to reduce your transport costs
- Reduces the number of cars on the roads – resulting in less congestion, less pollution and fewer parking problems
- Reduces the need to own and run a car
Find out more at suffolkcarshare.liftshare.com It is FREE to join.
All you need to register is:
- Your details
- Where you are travelling to
- Whether you are offering or seeking a lift